Friday, April 25, 2014

EQ 10--What are we using the Flash program to create? Tell me at least 5 terms and explain them that you learned as we did practice with Flash.

     We are using the Flash program to create an appropriate story that represents a fractured fairytale.  Each frame of the story will consist of one line of the story.  The minimum number of lines we can have for the story are ten.  The first term I have learned is the Motion Tween.  When applying it to an object, it has the capabilities to move the object.  The next term I have learned is the Shape Tween.  In our practice we used it to convert one shape into another shape.  I also learned about the Insert Frame, in our practice we used the Insert Frame when we were using the Shape Tween.  Next, I learned about the Insert Keyframe.  We used this when we were using the Motion Tween to move certain objects.  Lastly, I learned about the Deco Tool.  I have used this tool to create a tree.  However, this tool has many more capabilities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment