Friday, April 11, 2014

EQ 9--How did your company presentation go? What was the best part? What was the weakest part? What is the main thing you learned during this presentation?

     I thought our company presentation went fairly well.  Kayla and I could not really get a read on what the panel of judges were thinking, but I do think that we did a pretty good job.  I think the best part was our Prezi and the thirty second commercial we created.  I believe the weakest part was the actual presentation, I believe we could have had a little more preparation.  The main thing we learned during the presentation was that creating a business is very challenging and time consuming.  There is so much more work that would be needed in real life then what we completed.  If we were to do this over again, we would definitely have more preparation as well as having a more fluent presentation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment