Friday, March 14, 2014

EQ 5- What are the eight parts of the business plan you were assigned? Is that different then you thought? What are the issues you have had so far writing your plan? What has been easy?

     The eight parts of the business plan I was assigned were executive summary, company description, market analysis, organization and management, service or product line, marketing and sales, funding requests, and financial projections.  It was very different from what I originally thought they would be.  Originally I thought they would pertain more to advertising, product, employees, and money.  I learned that the business plan is much more in depth.  The major issue I had with writing my business plan was continually answering relatively the same question.  I had to think of original responses for various related questions.  I also struggled with smaller details such as estimating the number of customers that will be served once the business opens.  One detail that has been easy is creating the executive summary, explaining the plans and details for the business and the expectations you have for it.  Creating the organization and management section was also relatively easy. This consists of explaining who does what and how you will run the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment