Friday, March 21, 2014

EQ 6--Upload your favorite logo. Explain how you made it. Explain why it is your favorite.

     The first step to creating my logo began with making a background to place it on.  Then I created a  layer and selected the American Typewriter font as well as the size.  I then proceeded to type EST. 2014 in a smaller size while still using the same font.  Then I double clicked on the layer and played around with different borders I thought enhanced the quality of the image.  I finally decided on the one as seen above.  I sized it up correctly around the text, which completed my logo.  This is my favorite logo because it is fairly simple, but has good quality and possesses the ability to catch someones eye.  I believe it has a bit of an old fashioned feel to it, which can be attractive to both older and younger customers.  Overall I think it is a solid logo, it carries both simplicity and style.



No comments:

Post a Comment